Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pit crew activate

I had the admin meeting and it went as well as it could. We risked a café setting for the five of us as we discussed the minutiae that comes with a graduated return. 

I cried a couple of times, but only for a bit and not for long. I felt supported and looked after. 

Later I did a handover to a new person from my old area. We went 30 minutes over because it was just so engrossing and enjoyable to transfer knowledge to a willing, interested recipient.

I reached my maximum time and left. I sat outside in the shade for two hours, reading a book and surfing the web on my phone until pick up time. 

See? I got back up. I always do

WFTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments needed, really.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.